Top 10 Restaurants In Gachibowli That Promise A Memorable Dining Experience
Gachibowli is one of the upscale neighbourhoods in Hyderabad that boasts of several beautiful cafes and restaurants. Read our article on ‘Things To Do in Gachibowli’ to find out more about some of the interesting nearby places that you can visit.
Must-visit Restaurants in Gachibowli
There are several fine-dining and casual restaurants near Gachibowli. While some of them are perfect for social gatherings, others are just the right place for corporate lunches. We have curated a list of restaurants that are a must-visit:
This Pan-Asian restaurant in Gachibowli is one of the most favourite spots for late-night dinners in the city. If you want to spend some time socialising with others along with some delicious food in this part of the city, then do not look beyond Zega. The elegant interiors, vibrant ambience and the well-curated menu of this restaurant have delighted its visitors over the decade.
Dumplings, Thai Curry, Jasmine Rice, Sushi Platter, Kimchi Salad, Prawn Tempura and Laksa Soup, are some of the most delectable Pan-Asain dishes that you must try. The well-stocked bar menu is sure to delight you with its assorted variety of spirits.
- Location: 115/1, Nanakramguda, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings: 12 PM to 2 AM
- Cost for two: Approximately ₹ 2000
Feast at Sheraton Hyderabad is one of the most popular fine-dining restaurants in the city. The sophisticated interiors, impeccable service and delicious food, make it one of the most popular restaurants in the city for corporate lunches.
The lavish buffet and live counters ensure that you relish every bite of your feast here. The delectable desserts are crowd-pullers. Aloo Tikki Chaat, Chicken Satay, Biryani, Pizza and Pasta are a few items that you must try at Feast.
- Location: 115/1, Nanakramguda Road, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings: 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM to 3 PM and 7 PM to 11 PM
- Cost for two: ₹3000
3. Absolute Barbecues
Absolute Barbecues is one of the most popular chains of barbeque restaurants in Hyderabad. If you want to relish some exotic dishes prepared from Octopus, Squid or Quail, then do not overlook the Wish Grill Counter of their menu.
Tandoori Chicken, Ab’s Chicken Seekh Kabab, Ab’s Crispy Fried Corn, Ab’s Style Cheesy Potato, Chicken Biryani and Chicken Tikka Bowl are some of the highly recommended delicacies that are worth trying at Absolute Barbecues.
- Location: 2nd Floor, Apurupa Silpi, Besides HP Petrol Pump, Indira Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings: 11:30 AM to 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM
- Cost for two: ₹130
4. Barbeque Nation
Barbeque Nation is a famous buffet restaurant in Gachibowli that will delight you with ambience and food. If you want to enjoy a lavish buffet that incorporates some of the most delicious barbecued and grilled food, then we would recommend that you visit this restaurant. The vibrant decor, Live Grill and Live Counters will ensure that you have a memorable dining experience.
Tandoori Paneer Tikka, Reshmi Grill, Cajun Spiced Potato, Barbeque Fruits, Coastal Barbeque Prawns, Chicken Kebab and Seekh Kebab are some of the most mouth-watering dishes that will delight your taste buds. Their elaborate menu has a wide variety of main course and dessert items as well.
- Location: Survey No: 135/136, Ground Floor Anvi’s Eco Grand, Nanakramguda Road, beside Wipro Lake, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500036
- Timings: 12 PM to 3:30 PM and 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Cost for two: ₹1300
5. Udipi’s Upahar
Udipi’s Upahar is a famous vegetarian restaurant in Gachibowli that serves a mouth-watering variety of South-Indian fare. This pocket-friendly restaurant attracts a large number of people for breakfast and lunch; therefore, you might have to wait for a few minutes if you do not arrive early.
Udipi’s Upahar is a one-stop destination to satiate your cravings for affordable meals from breakfast to dinner. Mysore Masala Dosa, Onion Rava Dosa, Tomato Onion Uttapam, Ghee Roast Karampodi, Masala Dosa, Butter Pesarattu, Paneer Karam Podi and Sambar Idli are some of the dishes served at this restaurant.
- Location: Kanhaiyalal Complex, 2-21/4, Ground Floor, Gachibowli Road, near Sri Sai Cyber Cafe, Indira Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings: 7 AM to 10:30 PM
- Cost for two: ₹400
6. The Fisherman’s Wharf
If you are missing the laid back atmosphere and lip-smacking seafood of Goa, then The Fisherman’s Wharf is just the right place for you. From the spacious outdoor seating area to live music, exciting food and bar menu, you will never have a dull moment here.
The seafood dishes and Goan delicacies are the stars of their menu. Corn and Crab Soup, Prawn Balchao, Chicken Xacuti, Chicken Cafreal, Crab Xec-Xec and Bean Foogath are some of the tempting dishes that you must try at The Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Location: 304, Nehru Outer Ring Road, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings: 12 PM to 9:30 PM
- Cost for two: ₹1500
7. Republic of Noodles
Republic of Noodles at Gachibowli surely knows how to impress its visitors with a well-curated menu, pleasant ambience and friendly staff. It is one of the famous Pan-Asian restaurants in Hyderabad to indulge in some mouthwatering dishes. Khao Suey, Singapore Noodles, Ramen, Indonesian Satay, Tom Kha Gai, Malaysian Laksa and Tempura Fried Ice Cream are some of the hot-selling items at Republic of Noodles.
- Location: Lemon Tree, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings:12 PM to 3 PM and 7:30 PM to 11:30 PM
- Cost for two: ₹1800
8. Gal Punjab Di
Gal Punjab Di is one of the most popular restaurants at Indira Nagar in Gachibowli that will tantalise your tastebuds with luscious Punjabi dishes. The vibrant decor with comfortable seating space ensures that you enjoy a hearty meal with a large group of visitors.
Their menu incorporates dishes from Punjabi and Chinese cuisines. Butter Chicken, Dal Makhani, Naan, Lassi and Shikanji are some of the must-try Punjabi items at Gal Punjab Di.
- Location: Plot 82, near Dominos Pizza, Vinayak Nagar, Indira Nagar, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings: 12 PM to 4 PM and 7 PM to 11 PM
- Cost for two: ₹900
9. The Glass Onion
The charming decor, tranquil ambience and the beautiful view of the golf course from The Glass Onion make it one of the perfect places to enjoy an intimate meal. Both the indoor and outdoor seating space is elegantly decorated. The hues of blue and white at the indoor seating space make it soothing for the eye. On the other hand, the outdoor seating comprises mostly of high-table seating.
Whether you are visiting The Glass Onion for a Sunday Brunch or for sipping on some exotic cocktails, this place will surely impress you. Their elaborate food menu comprises of Asian, Indian, Italian and Continental dishes. Chicken And Coriander Dumpling, Spicy Bangkok Bowl, Four Cheese Pizza, Teriyaki Mushroom, Pork Belly Skewers and Broccoli Cheese are some of the popular dishes at The Glass Onion.
- Location: Boulder Hills Madhava Reddy Colony Opp ISB, Next to Infosys, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500032
- Timings: 12 PM to 11 PM
- Cost for two: ₹1800
10. Jonathan’s Kitchen
Jonathan’s Kitchen is one of the restaurants in Gachibowli that will delight you with its impressive menu that boasts of an assorted variety of dishes from Italian, Asain and Indian cuisines. The soothing ambience and well-curated menu makes it a popular choice for enjoying an intimate dinner.
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta, Mezze Platter, Jumbo Prawns and Ravioli are some of the most delicious dishes that you must try at Jonathan’s Kitchen.
- Location: Fairfield by Marriott, Madhava Reddy Colony, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana 500008
- Timings: 12 PM to 3 PM and 7 PM to 11 PM
- Cost for two: ₹1900
The restaurants mentioned in the article are some of the best places in the city to enjoy a hearty meal. From pleasant ambience to delectable food at pocket-friendly prices, these restaurants promise a memorable dining experience.
Let us know about your favourite restaurants in Gachibowli in the comment section below.
Image Sources: Instagram and Facebook
- 11 Best Water & Amusement Parks in Hyderabad - April 25, 2022
- 10 Famous Lakes in And Around The City Hyderabad - April 20, 2022
- A Walk Through the Special Night Market in Hyderabad at Charminar on the Eve of Ramadan - April 18, 2022